Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New blogs!

Well, my little brother -- you remember, He What Is King -- has jumped on the blogging bandwagon. He has for some time desired to build a cedar-strip canoe, and this past Christmas Santa provided him with the means to get started ... and our father, handyman and carpenter extraordinaire, is along for the ride. And, ostensibly to document their progress on the vessel (but really because he wants to be more like me), Matt has started a blog to do just that: the "Lockett & Son Canoe Project." Follow their progress as they build the steam box for the bending of cedar strips! Gasp in awe as they lay the keel! Marvel at how you only ever seem to see my dad at the power tools! Truly, it promises to be an edge-of-your-seat roller coaster a la 24 ...

Speaking of nail-biting blogs, the Untitled Newfoundland Zombie Project has been erected (resurrected? conjured?) here. I have posted the prologue, in which our intrepid heroine and her short-lived boyfriend get waylaid while jogging around Quidi Vidi Lake. I will post further instalments as the procrastinatory need strikes me, but realistically this thing will wax and wane in direct proportion to my busy-ness this term (i.e. don't look for the next instalment any time soon). Comments and suggestions are desired, and soon I might ask for contributions -- perhaps making this a truly collaborative effort.

In the meantime, can anyone tell me how I can change my profile picture (or remove it entirely) on the zombie blog, without similarly changing or deleting it from this one?

1 comment:

gradschoolknitter said...

You could go into "Edit your profile" when you first log into blogger and take the other blog out of the blogs you want displayed on your profile... then it wouldn't come up with your picture or any information about you. I'm not sure if that's what you want though.

Are you still using old blogger or did you switch to the new one?